APTIM provides comprehensive and integrated maintenance and modification capabilities to complement engineering, procurement and construction. We work closely with customers to improve reliability, productivity, planning and work processes, resulting in full-service, cost-effective partnerships with the highest safety standards incorporated into all work functions.
APTIM is capable of managing the entire repair and maintenance process from initial planning through final start-up, including:
- Facility maintenance
- Small-cap construction
- Plant engineering
- Quality programs
- Specialty Services: 24/7 Response, Immediate mobilization
- Welding and manufacturing
- Waste management
- Regulation compliance
APTIM also provides comprehensive solutions to help city, state, and U.S. government clients maintain facilities, including:
- Facility maintenance and repair
- Roads and grounds maintenance
- Utility operations and maintenance
- Logistics support
- Transportation services
- Vehicle and material maintenance
- Supply and service operations
- Environmental remediation and restoration
- Emergency response
- Emergency services (fire and ambulance)
- Laboratory operations
- Research and Development
- Rocket launch operations
- Ammunition Supply Point Services
- Military Base Security Services
- Military Munitions Response Program
APTIM offers full-service plant engineering, reliability, turnaround, outage and other services worldwide. We serve clients in the energy, petrochemical, specialty chemicals, oil and gas, manufacturing and refining industries.
Core services include:
- Outage and turnaround services
- Plant reliability
- Plant engineering
- Capital and modification projects
- Specialty services
From general maintenance to capital construction projects to quick-turn fabrication, APTIM offers a comprehensive range of maintenance support to safely fulfill each client’s needs. We manage our own craft employees to provide general, supplemental, turnaround and outage maintenance, specializing in multiple-site contracts and agreements.
We manage or support:
- Plant operations
- Planning and scheduling
- Painting, insulation and scaffolding
APTIM is a leader in plant services to the fossil, nuclear and renewable power industries. We provide on-going support and long-term services through maintenance, modifications and specialty services to provide solutions that are safe, innovative and efficient. Our comprehensive range of maintenance and supporting services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
Nuclear Plant Maintenance: APTIM specializes in task-managed maintenance, modifications and refueling outage support, having completed hundreds of outages and projects for nuclear clients across the U.S.
Fossil Plant Maintenance: We directly supervise and support outages by providing labor management, construction services and boiler maintenance.
Renewable Maintenance: APTIM is capable of assisting clients with wind, solar or battery energy maintenance and modification services.
Specialty Services: APTIM offers a variety of specialty services to compliment traditional plant maintenance. Skilled, qualified teams can provide around-the-clock project and outage support. Specialty services include:
- Professional staff augmentation
- Instrument and control services
- Reactor services
- Turbine services
- Cold and dark decommissioning
APTIM is uniquely qualified to understand and assist clients with meeting reliability objectives essential to reducing business unit cost and increasing overall production capacity.
Our management team develops solutions interactively with engineers, maintenance professionals and qualified technicians who have years of reliability-related field experience. We develop necessary best practices to move organizations from reactive to proactive operations.
We provide maintenance reliability services to locations across the globe. Our support staff includes predictive maintenance technicians and on-site reliability engineers.
Reliability services include:
- Predictive maintenance programs
- Maintenance assessments and benchmarking
- Mechanical integrity in accordance with U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Process Safety Management
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) consulting
- Equipment acceptance testing
- Equipment criticality ranting
- Key performance indicator development
- Maintenance procedure development
- Root cause analysis
- Spare part inventory optimization
- Motor management
- Work sampling and wrench time studies
- Maintenance program and workflow optimization